The Ashton Thomas TAMP (Turnkey Asset Management Platform) is a cloud based financial ecosystem that gives financial institutions a custom, scalable solution for their clients and employees. Banks need technology that is flexible, strong, open and alive so that as the bank grows and changes your technology moves forward with you.
Fully-integrated single sign-on wealth management technology platform. Access to a flexible open architecture investment platform. Fully integrated front office system for advisors.
Middle Office / Back Office that has seamless integration and portfolio accounting systems.
- True in-house trading for RIA's would require a team, 2-3 full time traders.
- Minimize Trade Risk/ Trade Errors (cost dependent on size of firm and volumes)
Flexibility and Scalability
Managing portfolios with Ashton Thomas stops the guess work and gives you a competitive advantage through better wealth management enterprise intelligence and a more streamlined single, unified platform that can transform your business with
- Increased margins
- Increased productivity
- Increased market share
- Increased customization
- Increased performance and service consistency
- Implement your alpha-generating ideas, including tactical asset allocation, model selection or stock selection
- Take advantage of a broader selection of alpha-generating ideas by creating open architecture or make your existing open architecture program more flexible and less costly
- Provide a greater level of portfolio management service and performance consistency across your entire client base while simultaneously offering more customized solutions
Higher Portfolio Manager Productivity
- The Platform allows for more productivity, freeing up time for research, prospecting and personal client attention.
- Leveraging Platform to provide better service and increase efficiency with back office services such as proposal generation, billing and reporting, investment policy statements, or asset allocation methodologies like client risk analysis.
- Custom Web Portal for adviser and client use.
- Open Architecture – greater access to your proprietary research and "best of breed" third-party research that complements your proprietary strategies
- Higher fidelity to your recommended asset allocation/risk level
- More face time
AT Wealth Platform
- Take a tour of the Interface (have to get from SAS)
Ashton Thomas Wealth Platform
Our Platform combines research, reporting and trade execution. So that your focus is on service, not administration.
- Custom Web Portal
- Client Web Access
- Institutional Quality Trading
- Comprehensive performance reporting
- Billing system that simplifies complex relationships
- Powerful proposal generation system so you can spend more time building relationships
- Investment Consulting
- Multiple Custodians
- Robust Alternative Suite
- Third Party Investment Managers
- Team of industry leading research professionals
Custom Web Portal
A private labeled portal added to your website that looks and feels like your own access point for all your client account information. Your end investor clients access their accounts through "your" portal. Functionality includes views and analytics for advisor use and benefit, and then pass through access to each end client with specific views for a high end experience for the advisors client.
Client Web Access
End client access through your own private labeled portal. Comprehensive performance reporting and client information available daily.
Institutional Quality Trading
- True in-house trading for RIA's would require a team, 2-3 full time traders (200-300k)
- Delink from Trade Risk/ Trade Errors (cost dependent on size of firm and volumes)
- Value add. Benefit to firm or clients in real dollars based on skill
Comprehensive Performance Reporting
A robust suite of basic reporting capabilities. Daily positions, tax lots, gain loss, performance, point to point returns, analytical views, along with customized monthly and quarterly reports. In addition, key metrics and business analytics about your practice are available for you to use to help manage and guide your own practice decision making.
We calculate billing and debit and credit fees for our advisors as a service. In addition to advisory fees we calculate, bill, and pay third party managers and strategists on your behalf. Our billing capabilities are customizable depending upon the needs of each enterprise we support.
Proposal tool allowing you to model hypothetical scenarios and analytics and as many iterations as needed until you arrive at the right mix for any given client. Once your proposal is complete and ready to move to the next step, you can move on to paperwork and account creation for a smooth set up process for new accounts.
We have a team of investment professionals, including multiple highly credentialed CFA's, MBA's, CPA's, and CFP's on staff performing daily due diligence on existing money managers, in addition to screening and selecting new firms for consideration to our system. We have well over 100 strategies and products we monitor and maintain today. In addition we can simply provide access and technology linkage to managers or strategies an enterprise/RIA firm selects through their own DD process.
Our platform has pre-existing relationships with several of the industry's largest and most well recognized custodians. We also have the ability to link to additional firms through electronic feeds and direct connections to streamline your data aggregation and reconciliation needs
Robust Alternative Suite
We provide access to a number of firms in the direct alternative space. Private Credit, Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Fund of Funds, and Liquid Alternatives are available through our investment menu and are included in our proposal tools and reporting software for a total solution for RIA's looking to incorporate alternatives into a client portfolio when appropriate.
Third Party Investment Managers
We provide access points and pre-negotiated rates with a large array of money managers and strategies for advisors who want to outsource all or a portion of a portfolio to third party managers.